Answered By: Joyce A. Miller Last Updated: Jan 08, 2018 Views: 52
Answered By: Joyce A. Miller
Last Updated: Jan 08, 2018 Views: 52
The upstairs library floor is the quiet study area. Your talking will disturb others who are studying. Others should not be able to hear your conversations.
- You may talk quietly on the library's upper floor near the reference desk, but do not disturb others. Conversations should not be overheard.
- Gentle whispers only are acceptable for most of the upper floor, and whisper only if absolutely necessary.
- Please ask the librarian at the reference desk to shush anyone who is not quiet. You can text us at (518) 203-1073 or email us at email@example.com.
- Use a group study room upstairs for group discussions, and close the door. You may book a room at the circulation desk.
- If you really need to talk loudly (or eat), go to the student lounge across from the Einsytein's cafe in the hall outside the library.