Answered By: Joyce A. Miller Last Updated: Jan 10, 2018 Views: 220
The WestLaw law database is available from the Criminal Justice research guide link below.
If you have a problem accessing it:
Sometimes there are issues with the security certificate that cause the WestLaw database to have issues when trying to use it from off campus via our EZProxy server.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome button located next to the address bar (it looks like three horizontal lines).
- Select More Tools.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Set Obliterate the following items from to the beginning of time.
- Check all the boxes except the one for licencing
- Click the Clear browsing data button.
- Close and restart Chrome.