Answered By: Joyce A. Miller Last Updated: Oct 14, 2021 Views: 57
Just go to the link below to reserve a study room for your group. (Please note that the rooms are for groups, not for one person.)
You can reserve a room for two hours several days in advance. All three rooms are on the upper floor of the library. Each room has a computer and large monitor and HDMI cables to link to laptops. Please close the door so other students don't hear you talking.
Here's more about each room:
- Room 332 is at the top of the stairs with a stained glass window.
- Room 333 is the all-glass room in the east side.
- Room 334 is in the center of the upper floor, near the elevator. It also has a beautiful stained glass window.
Group study rooms must be booked online. Students are required to check in & out with the Reference Librarian on-staff. Masks must be worn at all times. If you are later than 15 minutes to the room you've reserved, it will be given away to other groups that are waiting.
Contact a Librarian
- For immediate help, use the Chat box link mentioned above, which offers screensharing through Zoom.
- For a longer Zoom research appointment with a librarian, email us with details and some possible days and times, and we'll contact you to set it up.