Answered By: Joyce A. Miller Last Updated: Aug 14, 2018 Views: 55
Answered By: Joyce A. Miller
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2018 Views: 55
The upstairs library floor is the quiet study area.
- You may talk very quietly on the library's upper floor near the reference desk, but do not talk loudly enough that others hear you. Please do no disturb others.
- Gentle whispers only are acceptable for most of the upper floor, and whisper only if absolutely necessary.
- Please ask the librarian at the reference desk to professionally and politely shush anyone who is not quiet. You can text us at (518) 203-1073 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use a group study room upstairs for group discussions, and close the door. You may book a room at the circulation desk or on your phone using the link below.
- If you really need to talk loudly (or eat), go to the student lounge across from the Einstein's cafe in the hall outside the library. Thanks!