Answered By: Joyce A. Miller
Last Updated: Jan 08, 2018     Views: 46

You can find out two ways:

Go to the Circulation Desk. Material is listed by your professor's name. You'll need a photo ID to borrow reserve items.  Reserve material must be used in the library or photocopied.

You can also search the book's title in the Book Catalog, on the library's home page. If we have the book, it will list the course that has it on reserve.