Answered By: Joyce A. Miller
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2018     Views: 113

To return books: 
- Drop them in the Book Deposit slot, at the entrance of the Scoville Learning Center, near the parking lot; or
- Drop them off at the Circulation Desk in the library; or
- If you're a student at Wilton, you can drop them off at the Wilton Center office.

Overdue books: 
If the books are overdue or lost and your grades/transcripts have been held, stop by the Circulation Desk and talk to a staff member to get your record cleared. Call (518)743-2260 for more information. Thanks!