Answered By: Joyce A. Miller
Last Updated: Jan 08, 2018     Views: 9

Best thing to do is to report your loss to the FSA (Faculty/Student Association) office, located near the Bookstore in the Student Center. The FSA office oversees food services on campus, including vending machines. You can contact them at (518)743-2200 ext. 5610.