Answered By: Joyce A. Miller
Last Updated: Aug 15, 2018     Views: 6

If you are looking for a clssroom that may have been changed by the Registrar, go to a computer and do a Course Search. Click these links from a college web page: Academics> Course Search> select the current semester > search by course subject or number

You will be able to see room locations, day and time, and faculty name.

If you're not sure if you are in the right building, ask a staff member for directions.