Answered By: Joyce A. Miller Last Updated: Aug 14, 2018 Views: 370
The WestLaw law database is available from the Criminal Justice research guide link below.
If you have a problem accessing it:
Sometimes there are issues with the security certificate that cause the WestLaw database to have issues when trying to use it from off campus via our EZProxy server.
- Your Connection is Not Private
- If you see this error you need to click on where it says Advanced in the lower left hand part of the screen.
- Then click on where it says Proceed to EzProxy.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome button located next to the address bar (it looks like three horizontal lines).
- Select More Tools.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Set Obliterate the following items from to the beginning of time.
- Check all the boxes except the one for licensing
- Click the Clear browsing data button.
- Close and restart Chrome.